Huthwaite Customer Service
Customers no longer expect high levels of service, they demand it, and they vote with their feet when it's not delivered. Neglect the customer service aspect of your business and, ultimately, your bottom line will suffer.
For many organizations nowadays customer service is delivered primarily over the telephone to new and existing customers. In this two-day program we focus on how to respond to customer queries, problems and complaints over the phone, and how to resolve them effectively on the first call wherever possible.
• Recognise what outstanding customer service looks like for your organisation
• Use the CARE behaviours to deliver excellent customer service
• Use appropriate behaviours to handle difficult interactions
• Identify how to work more effectively with colleagues to deliver good customer service.
Who should attend?
Any customer service agent or representative.
1. What are your customer's expectations of you?
2. The customer journey
3. The balance of power
4. The CARE model ( Control – Approachability - Responsiveness – Excellence)
5. The PITCH process
• Presenting yourself
• Investigating Needs
• Tempting Customers
• Commitment Gaining
• Handing Over
6. The impact of problem on relationships
7. Handling conflict
What will you learn?
At the end of the program participants will be able to:
• Increase their understanding of customers to enable them to build rapport and relationships
• Use behavioral skills to structure and control interactions, from an effective call opening to an appropriate close
• Use advanced questioning skills to uncover needs, identify problems and clarify requirements
• Demonstrate capability to solve problems, resolve complaints and add value for the customer by relating solutions to customers' needs and requirements
• Influence internal relationships to further improve external customer service.
Duration 2 days
Language Available in Arabic & English