Huthwaite Inbound Telesales
Inbound telesales is traditionally reactive in nature, with most inbound telesellers merely acting as order takers and responding to an identified need. The challenge in inbound calling is to open up the call to explore wider solutions with the customer and sell additional or higher value products.
• Identify different types of customers and why they buy
• Demonstrate the key behaviours that lead to successful sales
• Uncover and develop customer needs
• Present solutions effectively
• Get customers commitment and handle objections.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in inbound tele-selling and wants to develop a more proactive approach.
1. What is effective Selling?
2. Why do customers buy?
3. How would you recognize customer types
4. Why buy from you?
5. The CARE model ( Control – Approachability - Responsiveness – Excellence)
6. The PITCH process
• Presenting yourself
• Investigating Needs
• Tempting Customers
• Commitment Gaining
• Handing Over
What will you learn?
At the end of the program participants will be able to:
• Use knowledge of customer buying psychology and decision criteria to plan effective approaches for selling on the phone
• Recognize the key differentiators they can use to sell their product
• Use behavioral skills to structure inbound calls in order to maintain control and build rapport
• Use advanced questioning skills to uncover additional issues, wants and needs so as to grow the sale
• Demonstrate capability to relate solutions to customer needs to gain customer commitment
• Overcome customer objections
Duration 2 days
Language Available in Arabic & English