Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- To target Human Resource Directors and Organizational Development Professionals to identify opportunities, present solutions, close business.
- Manage the growth of the client and increase LOGIC brand awareness in the market.
- To research and develop a list of target prospects and develop solid, strategic relationships with key decisions makers within each.
- To develop and execute on account management plans for assigned clients with the goals of increasing client satisfaction and identify cross-selling opportunities.
- To coordinate business efforts to qualify and convert appropriate leads into future accounts
- Find and develop new sales opportunities and own the commercial negotiations to close new contracts
- Handle inbound sales leads in a timely manner
- Deliver sales presentations in client meetings
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to generate new sales leads through various marketing campaigns across the year
- Prepare sales proposals and manage RFP bidding processes
- Collaborate closely with our consulting team in both the pre-sales and after-sales process to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide accurate sales forecast
- Achieve assigned KPI and maintain the record in Salesforce
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager with these qualifications:
· 2 to 5 years’ total work experience ideally in a B2B sales environment
· Degree holder
· Proficiency (oral and written) in English.
· Experience selling to Human Resources Departments is a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent networking and negotiation skills
· A team-player and adaptable to changes in the business environment