Corporate Governance Consulting
The Corporate & Family Governance practice aims at maximizing shareholders’ value through governing the relation between Shareholders, Board and ExCom. The Governance modules integrates; board dynamics, internal controls, risk mitigation, succession planning and transparency in the DNA of the organization through ensuring their institutionalization in all organizational systems, processes and people. This practice also includes Family Governance services that aim at protecting the family legacy from the challenges of the business and business growth & sustainability from family conflicts. Through the design and activation of Family Constitutions, addressing the most sensitive topics such as; family mission, vision & values, family exist policy, hiring and remuneration of family members, education police, board memberships and conflict resolution.The application of such practices protect families from the 3rd generation trap.
- The LSI is a diagnostic tool that assesses the organizational health and sustainability and identifies areas of strengths and areas of improvement
- The company’s professional Board is the “engine room” for the General Assembly and a key driver of the governance journey
- The control environment work undertaken by the Consulting team includes, revising and designing the structure of the Control and Audit functions required for the organization
- The Executive Committee (ExCom) is the forum where the board approved strategies are cascaded, implemented and executed
- The Code of Conduct specifies the business principles by establishing certain non-negotiable minimum standards of behavior in key areas amongst all stakeholders
Corporate Governance Projects
How can we support you?
Let us walk you through our sustainability solutions and innovative management approaches while ensuring capacity building of your teamsContact us