The global healthcare environment today is as complex as ever, and LOGIC Consulting Healthcare experts have built immense experiences in the industry to help you optimize the growth and profitability of your risk-sensitive healthcare business.
Start with LOGIC Consulting
Cures & Prophylaxis for Your Organization Start with LOGIC Consulting
Case Study: Healthcare Industry
- Weak Governance Structure
- Lack of Vision
- Shortage of funding
- Lack of Management support
Transform organization into a state-of-the-art children hospital by 2020.
- Identified shortage of staff up to 30% in some departments and overstaffing by 200% in others.
- Increased the donations by five-fold.
- Improved the medical processes in the hospital resulting in an increase in patient satisfaction by 5 percentage points.
- Hired the top executives in the fundraising unit and the board of directors.
- Improved operational efficiencies by 35%.
Case Study: Fragrances Industry
Corporate & Family Governance Project
- Centralized decision making.
- Inexistence of the formal budget process and a business plan.
- Lack of alignment of management team to the company’s strategic direction.
- Lack of institutionalization on a process, systems, reports issuance, and other levels.
- Lack of a qualified management team.
- Lack of alignment amongst family members on the tight link between the business and the family.
To institutionalize the company’s operations and ensure segregation of duties between the board and the executive levels. Another objective for the assignment was to ensure that no existing or potential business challenges, would affect the family ties.
- The company was enabled with a fully customized governance program, the activation of the board exposed the owners to external independent views which added value to the decision-making mechanism and supported in the formal budget preparation & approval process.
- The activation of the ExCom ensured the alignment of the executive team on the company’s strategy and direction.
- Similarly the Family Constitution shall serve as the book of reference to the family members whenever any sensitive matters occur that may affect the business or the family relations as it will provide include a solution to the arising challenge.
Case Study: Pharmaceutical Industry
Organization Development and Transformation Project
- Lack of alignment on organization strategy across managerial levels.
- Centralization of decision making process.
- Lack of performance management system.
- Lack of proper HR infrastructure.
To create a performance driven organization through introducing and instilling HRM practices.
- Annual sales increased by around 35%.
- The pharmaceutical group was ranked as no. 11 in the market in terms of total sales, two positions up from 13 in the past year.
- The pharmaceutical group started applying a competency-based recruitment system that ensures hiring the right candidates.
- The pharmaceutical group adjusted its salary structure introducing competitive salaries to allow attracting highly qualified calibers and retain talent.
- The pharmaceutical group automated the PMS that instilled a performance-driven culture.
Case Study: Healthcare
Organizational and Human Development Transformation
- High Employee Turnover.
- Hindered ability to attract talent.
- Absence of a clear, unified, and competitive HR system.
To design and Implement a solid HR Infrastructure that enables the organization to achieve its Strategic Objectives, optimize operational efficiency, attract and retain talent.
- Efficient organization structure that supports strategy achievement.
- Increased Retention Rate and decreased Turnover rate.
- Clear career path and development track.
- Established the performance-driven culture and linked pay to performance.
- A competency-based recruitment system ensures hiring the right candidates.
- Implemented Policies & Procedures Increased the company’s revenues by 100% and increased market share by 10-15%.