It’s time to future-proof the organization’s risks to ensure and sustain success.
LOGIC Consulting has been cultivating expertise, in the entirety of the MENA region in the public sector, and fully comprehends markets’ needs.
What is next for your Organization? Start with LOGIC Consulting
Start with LOGIC Consulting
Case Study: Public Governmental Entity – UAE
Strategy and Organizational Development
Having an old strategy and wanting to renew it according to the government mandate.
To conduct a strategy exercise and to establish a strong organization with relevant HR infrastructure.
- A clear strategy for the Authority with strategic objectives, initiatives, and KPIs
- A well-cascaded strategy on the departments which allowed for an overall alignment on what needs to be achieved.
- An effective and efficient HR management systems and processes that cater to talent acquisition, development, and retention.
Case Study: Public Governmental Entity
- Lack of specific ownership for several critical activities.
- Overstaffed support functions.
- Some core functions lacking concrete functionality.
To support institutionalize the authority with a complete restructuring exercise.
- Identified the key bottlenecks causing the core to support ratio to be 50%: 50%.
- Proposed the focus to be on assessing the authority’s manpower and producing a full-fledged manpower plan.
- Allowed efficient departmental integration and cooperation within the authority after introducing and adjusting the current departmental structure.
- Produced new grading and salary structures aimed at attracting and retaining better caliber for the governmental work.
Case Study: Public Governmental Entity - KSA
- Misunderstanding the workforce structure and demographics within the departments.
- Potentially redundant jobs scattered among various jobs.
- Uneven distribution of the workforce causing overstaffing and understaffing in several departments.
To achieve a balance in the various departments and sectors within the ministry by designing a rightsizing tool that would capture and assess the current manpower of the various ministries’ departments and provide a recommendation on the status and the action required.
- Launched the two surveys that captured the manpower analysis of the entity as well as initial insights on the current workforce demographics.
- Produced recommendation to the minister on the vast majority of the workforce on the right allocation decision.
Case Study: Government, Public Sector
Mapping and improving the public services in Egypt
- Map the most demanded public services & build a public services manual listing the findings of the mapping exercise.
- Build an operating model to sustain a constantly improved public service manual.
- Improve service provision channels in West Cairo District.
- Enhance services offered by districts via optimization and automation.
- A paperback public service manual draft, listing 528 public services in terms of procedures, required documents, time consumed until service delivery, service point, and fees.
- 10 improved services in West Cairo district rolled out across all districts in Cairo and in the final step of approval by the governor.
- 2 improved services for the Cemeteries department delivered and in the process of improving more services.
- Supported in the development of the website as a platform for the PSM.
- Development of the Operating Model to run the PSM smoothly.